Lincoln Service Design
New service concepts were created for the Lincoln brand. The services seek to provide a new entry point for potential Lincoln customers that expand beyond the vehicle.
- Identify key needs and gaps in the lives of the luxury customer that can be translated into new Opportunity Territories and concrete service concepts.
- Down-select Opportunity Territories to be validated and built upon in a series of consumer co-creation sessions.
- Refine and prioritize new service concepts for development and piloting.
- Day-long interviews lasting five hours each: In-home film ethnography and activity shadowing (e.g. ride-along in their vehicle).
- Video journal homework: Respondents recorded themselves experiencing happy moments and frustrating moments during a typical day-in-the-life.
insights to opportunities landscape
Analysis revealed 7 primary insights, within the overarching desire to "Live Life to the Fullest." Insights were further distinguished between Mobility, Everyday Optimization, and Enduring Experiences.
All observed needs were clustered, affinity grouped, and mapped against observed barriers. After eliminating existing services that meet current needs, opportunity territories were noted to allow for new service concept development.
Project in progress. Currently testing concepts in a co-creation with consumers.